Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New. . .

So here we are - a new blog, a new year, and a new baby on the way! I know I have a lot of catching up to do so I will get right to it.
{If you need to find out where I left off from the last blog visit Luke's Life.}

We told Luke he was going to be a big brother in October and he has been beyond excited!
We also had a great rest of our November and December. They were filled with lots of activities that included family and holiday preparation and celebration. 

Thanksgiving with the Stevens':
Preparing for Christmas:
Going to Disney World!!!
Enjoying Christmas at home...
And with family...
We also took Luke ice skating for his first time! He skated with Mommy, Grandpa, and Uncle Kevin and did awesome!!
And now that the holidays are over, we are going to start getting ready for Newbie! We had an ultrasound the other day and everything looks perfect. Such a miracle! 
Luke helped us paint some samples on the nursery wall and he's excited to help with more!


So now that I am up and running, thanks to the help of my best friend, hopefully I will keep up with the blog! Hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You are AMAZING! It looks so great and the pictures are perfect... I know how much work goes into that! Love you my PREGNANT BFF!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!

Robbie said...

Kerry Ann,

Awesome job with the new blog! The collages look amazing. I can tell you put hours of work into it. hopefully it gets easier. Loveyou!

Poppy said...

How AWESOME Princess!!! Another GREAT job. Nice picture selection! It shows how proud you are of your family! God Bless, Poppy

Mom said...

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!
LOVE MOM