Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby Newbie

Here is the first post dedicated {mostly} to Newbie! :)



 I've been working on getting things ready....

And my Mom threw me an amazing baby shower! So thankful for all of her hard work and all of the love and support that we have! We are so blessed!
{My Mom made that candy with a paintbrush!!!!}

I even got to have my best friend there! Well .... virtually. We Skyped and she got to see me open gifts and I got to show her all of my Mom's hard work.

Here is me and my Mom - and me with my sis-in-law, Emily, and my new nephew, Fritz.

So the non-Newbie update is that we got to celebrate my other nephew's first birthday! Sweet boy Conner is 1!!! We enjoyed a few hours with Rob's family while they were here for a quick visit.

We have an exciting few months ahead of us!!! I'm enjoying this time of being pregnant so much! And Luke is doing so amazing. He loves the baby so much (so far).

1 comment:

Aunt Karen said...

Aww...won't be long now! I don't see any pink but I'll keep thinking it! (lol)